Gear Selection Guide
Choose the right product for the right location
ATV / Four-wheeler / Quad
Where is the best place to attach ATV accessories?
Two things to consider when selecting the right product for the right location on an ATV or UTV is convenience and security.
- ATV HANDLEBARS: Attach small and lightweight accessories to the handlebars. Remember that there is limited real estate available on most ATV handlebars to mount larger accessories due to ATV controls and brakes. Our handlebar mounted products use an aluminum block to fit in the minimum amount of space. These products include the Single Pack Rack® and the Pack Rack® Plus as well as the ATV Seefari® monopod. Make sure that anything being carried on the handlebars does not interfere with the operation of the machine or the vision of the driver before attaching.
- ATV FRONT CARGO RACKS: Use the front rack / rail to attach accessories for quick and easy access. Some of our most popular accessories for the front rack include our Graspur™ single gun and bow rack and our Oasis Drink Cage™ drink holder.
- ATV REAR CARGO RACKS: Attach accessories on the back that carry larger and heavier items as well as bulkier items such as long handled tools. Heavier items are carried securely by using our accessories that use our patented Master Block™ mount that uses two u-bolts per side for extra security. Some products that use the Master Block™ include the Pack Rack® Pro single and double as well as our Crossover™ accessories.
UTV / Side by Side
- UTV BARS: Use your UTV bars to mount accessories within easy reach. UTV bars are larger than ATV rails and handlebars so our Master Blocks™ are two-way, meaning they are longer than they are wide. One way fits an ATV rack up to 1" in diameter and the other a UTV bar up to 1 3/4" in diameter. All of our UTV accessories come with large u-bolts to fit around the larger UTV bars. Put a drink holder within reach or a UTV Snap in Go™ on the outside to carry a shovel.
- ANGLED UTV BARS: Custom fit accessories wherever you want to. Since UTV bars can be vertical, horizontal and every angle in between, the Master Block™ mount on the UTV and Crossover products can be custom fit to just the right position and placement for your convenience. To carry a rifle on a UTV, the UNO™ gun & bow rack adjusts to all angles to carry your gun or bow perfectly level.
- CUSTOM UTV SOLUTIONS: Mix and match mounts to custom fit your UTV. The Master Block™ can be mounted on a screen with straight bolts using a flat mounting plate. Then UNO clips can be mounted at 90 degrees on the Master Block™. If you are looking for a specific mounting application, please contact us and we will see if we can help.
Bicycle / Mountain Bike / Fatbike / E-Bike
- HANDLEBARS: The most utilized place to mount accessories has always been the handlebars. Due to the limited real estate on a bike, the handlebars are a great choice to attach a gun or bow rack such as the Pack Rack® or Pack Rack® Plus. High quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum mounting blocks attach to bars from 5/8" to 1" in diameter.
- OTHER BIKE FRIENDLY PRODUCTS: We make many products that can be used on bikes. Other bike friendly products include the Snap in Go™ long handled tool carrier, ATV Gel Grips, Graspur™ gun & bow rack and the Catch & Release™ spinning rod rack. All of these products can be found under the bicycle accessory categories listed on the left side of this page.
- CUSTOM MOUNT SOLUTIONS: Use your imagination. All of our ATV products can be mounted to aftermarket cargo / luggage carriers with tubes from 5/8" to 1" in diameter.